Vinyl siding – a durable and maintenance free option for your home
Vinyl siding is an exterior facing option for New England homeowners and is available through Bruin! Vinyl siding is a great option for your home’s exterior. Many homeowners are choosing vinyl siding instead of painting their home’s exterior for many reasons:
- Durability – vinyl siding is a durable material able to withstand the severe New England weather without fading, peeling and unlike painting, won’t require being replaced in 5-7 years.
- Energy efficiency – with insulated vinyl siding now an option, many New England homeowners are taking advantage of the opportunity to improve their home’s energy efficiency and appearance at the same time.
- Ease of Maintenance – maintaining vinyl siding is easy. All that is typically needed is for vinyl siding to be spray washed once or twice a year.
- Cost effectiveness – over time, vinyl siding is a cost effective solution as it requires much less on-going maintenance than clapboard. There is no need to replace rotted or damaged clapboard or wood trim and there is no need to re-paint in 5-7 years.
- Appearance – vinyl siding comes in a variety of styles and colors. You can easily change the look of your home with vinyl siding!
Make sure your vinyl siding installer is VSI Certified – Bruin is!
If you choose vinyl siding for your home, make sure you choose an experienced installer. Installed correctly, vinyl siding will prove to be a great asset to your home. If vinyl siding is not installed correctly, you can expect to incur maintenance costs you otherwise could avoid.
Through the VSI Institute, experienced professionals can receive thorough training on proper, industry-approved vinyl siding installation techniques. To become VSI Certified, experienced professionals participate in a combination of classroom training, hands-on instruction, they need to demonstrate ASTM -accepted installation techniques and pass a written test given by a VSI Certified Trainer. Bruin is one of a few Central Massachusetts VSI Certified Installers.
Choose Vinyl Siding that is right for your home
Vinyl siding provides enduring beauty and design flexibility. Using a variety of siding and soffit styles, colors, accessories and trim; you can update a ranch, add character to a Colonial or even recreate a Victorian. Moreover, you can select siding that will be consistent with your home's design and fit into the environment and neighboring homes.